Marinated in beer these boozy fish fingers are a delight for light and crisp snacking.
300 gm river sole fish (cut to finger)
1 tsp garlic paste
Salt to taste
1 lime juice
3/2 cup beer
1 cup flour
1/4 cup cornflour
1 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp mustard
1. Take a bowl and combine floor with all the ingredients.
2. Now stir eggs and beer in the bowl until a thin batter is formed.
3. Dip the fish fingers for half an hour, keep aside. You should be able to see the fish through the batter.
4. Heat oil and dip fish fingers into the batter then drop one at a time into hot oil , turning once until both sides are golden brown.
5. Drain on towel pepper and serve with tarter sauce.