Bhindi is not liked by most of the kids but you can make it favorable for kids by adding their favorite chicken. The flavor of lady finger gets a little mild by the addition of chicken, conferring you with an amazing dish.
- Chicken ½ kg
- Oil for fry
- Ladyfinger ½ kg
- Oil ¼ cup
- Onion 1 medium (sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- All spice powder ½ tsp
- Yogurt 125 gm
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp (crushed)
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Wash lady finger and remove top and tail.
- Deep fry until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oil and keep aside.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a wok, add in onion and sauté till golden brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and chicken, fry well till its color turn to golden brown.
- Now add chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric, all spice powder and crushed cumin seeds.
- Fry well on high flame for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Beat yogurt with ½ cup of water, add to the gravy mixture with salt to taste.
- Cover and cook for 8 – 10 minutes till chicken is tender.
- Now remove the lid and fry chicken mixture very well.
- Lastly add fried lady fingers to it, mix well.
- Dish it out, sprinkle with lemon juice and coriander leaves. Serve hot.