Delicious recipe of Phool Gobi in yummy exotic spices.
- Coconut 2 tbsp
- Big cauliflower 1
- Potatoes 3
- Curd 1 tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes 3
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Oil as needed
- Salt to taste
- Grounded spice paste:
- Coriander seeds 1 tsp
- Poppy seeds 2 tsps
- Peppercorns 5
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Onion 1 (chopped fried in 1 tsp. oil and ground to a paste)
- Clean and cut the cauliflowers.
- Clean and cut the potatoes.
- Chop the tomatoes into big pieces.
- Heat oil and fry the cauliflower, potatoes, tomatoes and the grounded spice paste.
- Cook and add the curd and salt to taste.
- Let it simmer for a while till the gravy is thick.
- Add the fried mustard seeds and garnish with chopped green coriander leaves.