A very delicious and tasty recipe of Anda Chana is on your way. Very finely blended and a very easy recipe to make for lunch time meal
- Chick peas 1/2 kg
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Onion sliced 1
- Tomatoes 3-5
- Yogurt 1 cup
- White cumin 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala 1 tsp
- Chat Masala 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chicken stock 2 cups
- Boiled eggs 4
- Soak chickpeas over night with water and boil with little bit salt.
- Take a hand full of boiled chick peas and blend them in a blender.
- Heat up oil in a pan and fry onions till golden brown.
- Add white cumin and tomatoes in the cooking pan. Cook till tomatoes are tender.
- Add black pepper powder, red chili powder, turmeric, salt, coriander powder, garam Masala, chat Masala, chicken stock and green chilies.
- Add yogurt and cook for some time.
- Add blended chick peas as well as boiled chickpeas in the cooking pan, blend and mix with spoon.
- Add 1 cup water and cook till it turns out in gravy.
- Garnish with boiled sliced eggs and serve.